As an important part of smart grid construction, the smart distribution network is faced with the huge problem of how to quickly and accurately locate the fault section when a line fault occurs, especially a small current ground fault. Existing distribution network automation, feeder automation, and traditional fault location technologies have a series of problems such as large investment, need for power outage construction, and low accuracy.
1. Transient recorder fault indicator
Intelligent distribution network line status monitoring system, through accurate measurement of line current and high-speed wave recording, can accurately detect the type of line fault and quickly locate the fault section, thereby shortening the response and processing time of line faults and improving the reliability of power supply . The transient wave recording fault indicator is mainly composed of an acquisition unit and a collection unit. Today we will take a look at the function introduction of the transient state wave recording fault indicator collection unit and collection unit.
2. Transient wave recording fault indicator collection unit
The intelligent distribution network line status monitoring system is an innovative distribution line intelligent monitoring product. The converging unit is the bridge between the core sensing unit of the system and the main station of the system. The system has channel monitoring, switching and fault alarm capabilities, and supports system diagnosis, self-healing and data transmission after recovery from communication interruption.
By adopting a highly reliable power supply system powered by solar energy and maintenance-free batteries as primary and backup power supplies, the system is guaranteed to be stable and reliable, and power workers can monitor line working condition information and fault information in real time. With the help of comprehensive analysis technology of distribution network lines based on big data, the intelligent distribution network line status monitoring system can analyze line status including line faults, load current, power quality, etc., in order to optimize the distribution network
The structure provides comprehensive and reliable data support.
3. Acquisition unit for fault indicator of transient state recording
The acquisition unit is the core sensing unit of the system, which is suitable for overhead lines of 10kV distribution network. Relying on the innovative small current self-feeding technology and wireless communication technology, the acquisition unit can report monitoring data in real time, so that electric power workers can keep track of the working conditions of the line at any time.
With the help of comprehensive analysis technology for distribution network lines based on big data, the intelligent distribution network line status monitoring system can analyze line status including line faults, line loads, power quality, etc., and provide comprehensive and reliable data support for optimizing the distribution network structure .
4. Functional characteristics of the fault indicator of transient state recording type:
● High-speed digital sampling technology
● Integrate the advantages of 4G/3G and LoRa comprehensive communication to ensure that the terminal is always online
● The wire can be used for electricity, and the built-in lithium sub-battery can work stably and reliably for more than 10 years
● Automatic reset, timing reset, remote control reset
● Small current (5A) self-powered design, real-time online stable operation
● Intelligent triggering captures instantaneous current of small current grounding fault and transient waveform signal of electric field to ground